1. The Basics
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.belvo.com (“Site”, “Website”, “Webpage”).
Who we are
Belvo Technologies, Inc. is a company duly incorporated and validly existing under the laws of Delaware, domiciled at 3500 South Dupont Highway, Dover, County of Kent, DE, 19901, USA (“Belvo”, “Company”, “we”, “us, “our”);
2. General Conditions Of Use
- Users voluntarily access this Website, which means that they will use it in accordance with this legal notice, the law, morals, good faith and/or decency.
- The use of this Website means acceptance of this legal notice.
- Browsing and using this Website is free of charge and does not require subscription or prior registration.
- We reserve the right to modify the content of this legal notice without prior notice. Therefore, and for the correct use of this Website, we recommend that you periodically visit this section.
3. Intellectual And Industrial Property
- This Website and the content included in it (articles, texts, images, logos, brands, buttons, software, etc.) are protected by legislation in force on industrial and intellectual property, and they are our property or of third parties who have authorized the use thereof for us. The use thereof without our authorization of is expressly prohibited.
- Accessing this Website does not, in any event, mean that users acquire any property right over the content included herein.
- We reserve the right to modify, update or delete any of the contents of this Website, at any time and without prior notice.
- Links to this Website may be created, as long as they are to the home page. Deep links to other pages in its framing are expressly prohibited, as well as any other unauthorized link. In this regard, any persons who would like to establish a link or hyperlink between their web page and this Website must obtain express and written authorization from we, which does not mean a relationship between the latter and the owner of the page where a link is established, nor does it mean approval or acceptance by we of the content or services thereof.
4. Prohibited Uses
Any type of use of the aforementioned works, creations or distinctive signs, including any type of reproduction, distribution, assignment to third parties, public communication and transformation, on any kind of support or medium, is prohibited without the prior, express authorization of the respective owners thereof. A breach of this prohibition could constitute a violation subject to penalty in accordance with legislation in force.
5. Limitation Of Liability
- We reserve the right to interrupt access to its Website and interrupt any service provided through the same, at any given time, without prior notice and regardless of the reason: technical, security, maintenance or any other.
- We does not guarantee continuous access or the correct viewing, downloading or utility of the elements and information contained on the Website, which could be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control and/or could be a consequence of an unlawful or negligent action of the user.
- The information contained on this Website may not be correct, despite the efforts made to ensure that it is accurate and updated. Consequently, we may not be held liable for any errors contained on the website or for damages from using the same.
- This Website could contain links to other websites, in which case we may not be held liable for the content, utility or accuracy thereof. The inclusion of a link on this Website cannot be considered a recommendation to users to use the same. Users are liable for the decision to use any such links.
- We may not be held liable for the damages derived from using this Website or the content hereof, and it does not guarantee the absence of viruses or the impossibility of causing damages to the computer systems of users.
- We may not be held liable for the improper use that may be made of this Website.
6. Applicable Legislation And Competent Courts
The conditions of this Website and the relations between the user and us will be governed by Delaware legislation and jurisdiction. For any dispute that could arise between the user and us, both parties submit to the courts and tribunals of Delaware.
June 18, 2020 – Belvo entity
November 16, 2020 – Formatting
December 17, 2020 – Formatting