Some cookies are needed to run the website and to provide our service. For example, when you log in, cookies help to recognise you and keep you logged in as you browse the website. We call these strictly necessary and technical cookies.
We also use the following types of cookies:
- Analytical and performance cookies.
- These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website, and see how visitors browse around our website, so we can improve it where necessary.
- Targeting cookies.
- These allow us to see what pages and links you have visited so we can provide more relevant ads. We may share this information with other organisations for the same purpose.
- Google Analytics cookies.
- These identify and analyse website trends, but do not identify you individually.
These cookies are all ‘session cookies’, which means that they will end when you close your website browser.
Can I change my preferences?
You can change your browser settings to refuse the use of all or some cookies. However, if you block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies), you may not be able to use all or some parts of our website. You can opt out of Google Analytics by clicking here.