For any questions or doubts about this Policy, you can contact us through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also recommend reading our Privacy Policies, in which we bring you more information about our commitment to your privacy and the protection of your personal data.
Cookies are small digital files in text format that are stored on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) by the internet browser and that store information related to your preferences, such as your preferred language, location, recurrence of your sessions, and other variables that developers consider relevant to make your experience much more efficient.
We use our own cookies and third parties’ cookies on the website, which can be classified according to its temporality:
- Session cookies – are the temporary cookies that remain on file until you leave the site or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies- are the cookies that are stored on your device until they are deleted (the time that the cookie will remain on the device depends on its “lifetime” and the settings of your internet browser).
Some cookies are necessary to run the website and provide our service. For example, if you log in to our website, cookies help to recognize you and keep you connected while you browse the website. These cookies can also be classified according to their function as:
- Strictly necessary cookies – allow navigation and use of applications, as well as access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website does not work properly.
- Cookies analytical – collect anonymous statistical data for the purpose of analyzing the use of the website and its respective performance. This allows us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our site, and see how visitors navigate our site, so that we can improve it when necessary. We have Google Analytics cookies that identify and analyze website trends, but do not identify you individually. These cookies are all ‘Session cookies’, which means that they will end when you close your website’s browser. In addition, we also have Targeting cookies that will allow us to see which pages and links you have visited, so that we can provide you with more relevant ads. We may share this information with other organizations for the same purpose.
Can I change my preferences?
You can change your browser settings to refuse the use of all or some cookies. However, if you block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies), you may not be able to use all or some parts of our website. You can disable Google Analytics by clicking here.
If you use different devices to access the website, you must ensure that each browser, on each device, is adjusted to suit your preferences regarding cookies.
Detailed information on cookies
Cookies strictly necessary
- The cookies required on our website serve the following purposes: (i) Identify traffic on trusted sites to detect malicious visitors; (ii) speed up page load time; (iii) archive your cookie preference.
- These cookies will expire by the end of the session or up to 30 days.
- The analytical cookies in our website have the following purposes: (i) keeps track of sessions; (ii) determine if you have restart your browser, otherwise it would start a new session (iii) tracks you while navigating in our website; (iv) count and track page views; (v) keeps track of your ID when submitting a form; (vi) store a unique user ID; (vii) registers the user’s language preference on the website; (viii) tests if cookies are enabled; (ix)stores language settings.
- These cookies will expire from 30 min, up to 13 months.
Date of last update: February 22, 2021