Welcome to Belvo!
If you’re browsing our website, the following information may be of interest to you:
1. Who is the Data Controller?
Identity: Belvo Technologies, Inc.
Address: 3500 South Dupont Highway, Dover, County of Kent, DE, 19901, USA
2. When do we collect your personal data?
Our website has a commercial nature showing you information about our company and enables you to contract our services. From our website, personal data can be collected through the following ways:
- Through the contact form/chat service: our website has a contact form with the purpose of contacting us for request information about our services and/or make any requests, questions and/or consultations. With this form we ask you to identify you and to provide us contact data.
- Upon agreement of a contractual relationship: when you decide to contract our services, we will request a series of information from your company in order to formalize the contract, among the requested data there is personal data of contact persons. You will find details on how we process the data within the framework of our services provision in the Client Terms of Service.
3. What are the main purposes for processing your data?
When you send us data through the contact form and/or chat service, we will use your personal data to analyze and manage your requests, questions and consultations by contacting you with the purpose of giving you an answer and/or sending you any information requested by you.
The data provided at the time of contracting our services shall be processed only to manage the formalization of the contract as indicated in the Client Terms of Service.
If you have a contractual relationship with us, we will send you commercial or promotional communications regarding our own products and services that may be of interest for you.We also inform you we will anonymize your data for statistical use.
4. How long do we store your data?
The storing of your data will depend of the purpose of the processing: (1) if we use your data to analyze and manage your requests, questions and consultations, we will process and store your data as long as it takes us to answer your request, question and/or consultation; (2) if we process your data as a consequence of our contractual relationship, we will store it until termination of this contractual relationship; and (3) if we process it for sending you commercial or promotional communications, we will store it until your objection. In all scenarios, once the storage period has concluded, the data will be stored dully blocked for the periodlegally required for the compliance of any contractual and/or legal obligations.
5. What about minors?
The website is aimed at adults who are interested in our services as part of their business activity. Therefore,it is not expected that minors contact or contract with us through the website. We do not knowingly collect information from minors. If parents or legal guardians believe that their children have submitted us personal data, please contact us by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. What is the legal basis for processing your data?
When you’re sending us data through the form, you’re giving us your consent for processing your personal data within the framework of the question, consultation and/or request.
When you request our services and accept our Client Terms of Service, the legal basis for processing your personal data is the performance of a contract between us. The legal basis for the sending of commercial or promotional communications is our legitimate interest.
7. Who could be the recipients of your data?
Your personal data shall be processed by our team in our facilities. We will not disclose it to any third parties.
We inform you that when you store your data in our system, your data can be processed by our service providers, which act as data processors.
8. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
If we process your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you may ask us if we are processing your data, and if it is, you may have access to it.
- Right to request the rectification of your data in case it is inaccurate or to request data to be completed if they are incomplete.
- Right to request the deletion of your data.
- Right to request the restriction of processing: in this case, we will only keep data for exercising ordefending against claims.
- Right to object to processing: we will cease to process personal data, unless it must continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for exercising or defending against possible claims.
- Right to the portability of data: in the event that a Client would like for their data to be processed by another data controller, we will facilitate the transfer of their data to the new controller.
- Right to not be the object of automated decision-making regarding your personal data. If you had given your consent for any specific purpose, you may withdraw that consent whenever you wish, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to withdrawal. To exercise your rights, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com. If you haven’t obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
9. How did we obtain your data?
From the website we request that the provided personal data is always done by you, whether it is done for making a request, question and/or consultation or if you request entering into a contract with us.