Referral program Terms and Conditions
What is this?
Belvo’s referral program (“Program”) is an initiative for our Client’s employees to refer us new Clients in exchange for a reward.
Who can participate in this Program?
An employee of a Company that is already Belvo’s Client (Referrer). For the purposes of this Program, Belvo won’t give any reward for a referral received from a third party that is not already Belvo’s Client.
Who will qualify to be referred under this Program?
Any Company that is referred by the Referrer that was not already in negotiations with Belvo.
What will be considered a successful referral for the purpose of the Program?
In order for the Referrer to receive the reward under this Program the following shall be taken into consideration: (a) Belvo will need to sign a contract with the Referee within 3 months from the referral date; (b) Belvo was not in negotiations nor had a previous contract with the Referee for Belvo’s provision of services prior to the Referral; (c) Referrer complies with all terms applicable to the Program as hereby mentioned.
What will be the reward?
Belvo will give the Referrer a gift card in the amount of _____ . The Referrer will only receive one reward in the form and amount here specified per qualifying Referee. Rewards may be deemed in a gift card, which might be subject to the issuer’s terms and conditions.
Is there a limit of referrals that a Referrer can make?
Yes, a Referrer can make up to 3 successful referrals only. Belvo won’t reward a Referrer for any additional successful referrals.
Is there anything else?
Yes, in order to participate in this Program, please note the following:
- The Referrer is responsible to comply with any Compliance Program determined by its employer when participating in this Program. Belvo may not be held liable for any breach by the Referrer of the Compliance Program applicable to them by their employer.
- Rewards are subject to verification. Belvo may delay or detain a reward for purposes of investigation. Belvo may refuse to verify and process any referral, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these Terms and Conditions or might impose potential liability on Belvo, it’s subsidiaries or affiliates.
- Rewards are not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered or sold.
- Belvo may prohibit anyone from participating in the Program or receiving a reward if its determined such Referrer is attempting to undermine the fairness, integrity or legitimate operation of the Program in any way by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Belvo users (whether or not enrolled in the Program), or representatives of Belvo.
What about Privacy?
Referrers in order to participate in this program, must necessarily submit personal information about themselves and their Referees, such as name, e-mail address information, contact number so that Belvo cand send communications to the Referees.
Referrers by submitting the information of the Referees hereby state that they have permission to submit their information.
The personal information will be used to send the Referees additional follow-up communications in order to complete the acquiring of Belvo services, in accordance with applicable legislation.
All content such as, images, video, graphics, images, logos, software, computer code, audio files another, is property of Belvo and is protected under copyright, trademark, and other laws. The compilation of all content on Belvo’s online platform or the Program is exclusive property of Belvo and protected by copyright, trademark, trade secrets and other.
The logos, product and services names contained in Belvos’ online platform or that are part of the Program are property of Belvo. You agree not to display or use in any manner the marks without prior written permission of Belvo.
Referrers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Belvo, its affiliates and subsidiaries, together with their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders or any entities associated with the operation or development of the Program, from any claims, actions, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to Referrers’ participation in the Program (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury caused to any person and/or the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of the Program or any Reward).
Belvo shall not be liable to any Referrer for failure to supply any reward or any part thereof, by regulations, order or request by any government entity, any natural disaster, or any other similar or dissimilar cause beyond any of Belvos’ control.
Prohibited Conducts Generally
Referrers agree not to use the Program to:
- Violate the applicable local and international legislation.
- Infringe intellectual property rights of Belvo or any third parties.
- Collect or store personal data about other Referrers.
- Disrupt or violate the terms and Conditions, servers or networks involved in the Program.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Program, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Program.
- Conduct any illegal activity.
- Engage in behavior designed to annoy or harass others.